The Waldorf Astoria Orlando takes pride in the condition and aesthetic appearance of our facility. In order to maintain a quality image for all Hotel guests, there are a few things we ask of you during your stay:
• Only professionally printed signage is allowed in the meeting/convention areas. These signs can be used with easels or in sign stands. No handwritten signs or flipcharts are allowed outside the meeting rooms.
• No banners can be hung along the walls of the Public Areas. Banners may be hung from the skirting of the hospitality desks and at outdoor functions.
• In addition, nothing is to be placed over exit doors or located to conceal or obscure any exit.
• Consult your Event Manager for pricing and approved locations.
• No signs or posters may be placed in the main lobby or in front of the Disney store.